The fee scale aims to give an approximate guide of treatment costs.
- Non routine dental treatments eg. crowns, are entitled to 20% tax relief.
- We assess each patient on individual basis.
- All fees are discussed prior to commencement of treatment.
- We ask that payments are made for each appointment as they are completed.
- We are unable to accept cheques.
- We will ask for at least 48 hours notice if you have to cancel your appointment.
- This gives us the opportunity to offer the appointment to someone else.
- Regrettably,patients who continually fail to attend their appointments or cancel at last min. will be liable to pay a ‘’failure to attend’’ fee.
- This must be settled prior to a new appointment being arranged otherwise no further appointments can be made.
Novadent offers a full spectrum of dental services and care.
There’s no question that dental work is expensive – especially when you need to have major work done
You might not be aware but many of most costly dental treatments are tax deductible including crowns, bridges, dental implants, braces and periodontal treatment. We will help you make the most of your dental insurance plan, by taking care of all of your paperwork required if claiming on insurance.