[ads_pro_ad_space id=”2″ max_width=”” delay=”” padding_top=”” attachment=”” crop=”” if_empty=””][/ads_pro_ad_space]
- Dental Implants Maintenance Tips
- Dental implants are very similar to the natural teeth and require same amount of care which we will gives to our natural teethes
- Dental implants should be kept clean and plaque free twice a day using a brush and floss. Brushing:
- Antimicrobial mouth rinses should be done by the liquid provided by your dentist. Mouth Rinses:
- Use Inter-dental brushes or other aids for removing plaque between the teeth on either side of the implants.
- You also have to take Disclosing tablets to stain the locations of plaque accumulation Disclosing Tablets: .